Bone Suckin’® Pork Tenderloin and Pears Slow-Cooker Recipe
Imagine your family walking in the door after a long day and smelling the wonderful aroma of the slow-cooker cooking this mouth watering Pork Tenderloin and Pears recipe.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce® Thicker Style, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning and Rub, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Hot Sauce, 2 Tbsp. (for additional spice)
- Pork Loin, 1 small, 2-3 lb.
- Durkee Six Pepper Spice, 1 Tbsp. (for additional spice)
- Onion, 1, chopped
- Bartlett Pears, 2 large, peeled, cored & sliced
- Apple, 1 large, peeled, cored & chopped in large chunks
- Place the pork loin in the slow-cooker.
- Before cooking the food, mix together Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub and Six Pepper Spice. Sprinkle all over the meat, so it is well coated.
- Place the onions, pears and apples all over top and sides of the meat.
- Pour a cup of Bone Suckin’® Sauce over the top and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Hot Sauce to spice it up. Serve over rice. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!