Bone Suckin’® Bacon Wrapped Fingerling Potatoes with Spicy Dip Recipe
Bacon Wrapped Fingerling Potatoes make a great appetizer recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Appetizer
- Before cooking the food, preheat the oven to 400˚ F.
- In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, rosemary, sea salt and pepper. Place the potatoes in the bowl and toss to cover in oil and spices.
- Put the potatoes on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. When the potatoes have finished cooking, set them aside for 15 minutes to let them cool.
- Cut the bacon in half. Wrap the bacon around the potato and secure with a toothpick. Repeat this step until all potatoes have been wrapped. Place the potatoes back onto the parchment covered baking sheet. Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce into sour cream. Stir well.
- Serve the potatoes on a platter with the spicy dip on the side. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!