Bone Suckin’® Prime Rib
Bone Suckin’® Prime Rib is an easy and delicious family recipe that everyone will love!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 120 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 15 mins
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4-5 Tbsp.
- Standing Rib Roast, 1, 3-5 lb. (prime rib)
- Kosher Salt, 3 Tbsp.
- Bone Broth, 6 oz.
- Cover the Prime Rib with Kosher Salt and put in the fridge for 4 hours up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven or the grill to 500° F.
- Remove Prime Rib from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Wipe off the excess salt from prime rib and then cover the prime rib with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning.
- Place the prime rib on a rack, fat side up, above the pan with bone broth in bottom and cook prime rib in the oven or on the grill for 30 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 300° F and cook the prime rib for an additional 75-90 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 135° F for medium rare, or 140° F for medium.
- Take the prime rib out of the oven or off of the grill and wrap in aluminum foil for 10 – 15 minutes to rest before carving.
This Prime Rib Recipe is an easy and delicious family recipe that everyone will love!