Bone Suckin’® Pulled Pork with Mustard Sauce Recipe
This tasty pork recipe is great combined with slaw in sandwiches!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hours 5 mins
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Sweet Spicy Mustard Sauce, 2/3 cup
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Scallions, 3/4 cup, chopped
- Brown Sugar, 1/3 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 2/3 cup
- Molasses, 1/3 cup
- Sea Salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Pork Butt, 3 lbs.
- Water, 3 to 4 cups
- Place pork butt in a slow cooker with water and cook on low for 6 hours.
- While pork is cooking, mix first 7 ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Stir ingredients well to combine. Set sauce aside in fridge, until pork is done.
- When pork is done, pull pork butt from slow cooker and let it cool to the touch, about 20 minutes.
- Pull meat from pork, put in a glass bowl and discard any fat. Reheat sauce and combine 1/2 of sauce with meat. Use the remaining sauce to drizzle over each serving of pork. Recipe serves 6.