Bone Suckin’® Quesadillas Recipe
A great recipe for any time of year!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki, 4 Tbs. (or more)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, 3, cut in small strips
- Crushed Red Pepper, Ground Black Pepper & Salt, pinch
- Olive Oil
- Medium Onion, 1, sliced
- Large Bell Pepper (Red or Green), 1, sliced
- Italian Dressing, 2 Tbsp.
- Large Flour Tortillas, 6
- Shredded Cheese, 1 cup (Colby, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, American, or your favorite blend)
- Before cooking food, wash chicken in cold water and season with red pepper, black pepper, and salt. Lightly coat bottom of frying pan with olive oil. Place chicken strips in pan. Cover and sear chicken strips about 5 minutes or until completely done and browned.
- In another pan, sauté onion and bell pepper. Add dressing and half (2 Tbsp.) of Bone Suckin’ Yaki (or more). Cook 5 minutes on low heat. Add cooked chicken and remaining 2 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’ Yaki. Heat for 3 more minutes.
- Simmer olive oil on low heat, brown one tortilla on one side about 1 minute. Place chicken and onion mixture on top of brown tortilla. Place shredded cheese and another tortilla on top. Flip carefully keeping all ingredients inside the top and bottom tortilla. Cook about 1 minute, browning bottom tortilla until golden brown. Remove from pan. Cut into pie pieces. Serve and enjoy! Serve with Salsa, Sour Cream & MORE Bone Suckin’ Yaki. Recipe serves 6.
Optional: Can substitute beef strips or shrimp instead of chicken strips.