Bone Suckin’® Red Bean Chili Recipe
Great winter recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 jar Salsa (16 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Bone Suckin’ Seasoning and Rub, Hot
- 3 lbs. Ground Beef
- 4 cans (8 oz.) Tomato Soup
- 1 bottle or can Beer
- 3 tsp. Cumin
- 2 finely diced Onions
- 3 cans (15 oz.) drained Kidney Beans
- 1 bunch Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 container (8 oz.) Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- In a large stock pot, brown ground beef over medium heat. Drain fat from ground beef. Add onions, Bone Suckin’ Hot Seasoning & Rub and cumin. Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 min.
- Pour in salsa, tomato soup and kidney beans. Stir in beer and combine well. Continue to cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- After cooking food, serve in a bowl and top with a dollop of sour cream, cheddar cheese and scallions. Wonderful served with crusty bread topped with melted cheese. Recipe serves 8.