Bone Suckin’® Rice and Gravy Recipe
Pair this Rice and Gravy recipe with Bone Suckin’® Chicken Livers.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Flour, 1/2 cup
- Chicken Broth, 2 cups
- Rice, 1 cup, cooked as per directions on package
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use the leavings (the oil and fried bits left in the pan) from the Bone Suckin’® Chicken Livers. Bring the skillet to a medium low heat.
- Sprinkle the flour and the Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub onto the leavings in the pan and stir with a fork making sure that the flour is mixed well.
- As the mixture thickens, add the chicken broth and continue to stir until the gravy is mixed well. Serve over rice. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
Pair this recipe with our Bone Suckin’® Chicken Livers recipe