Bone Suckin’® Rice and Gravy Recipe
Pair this recipe with Bone Suckin’ Chicken Livers.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Flour, 1/2 cup
- Chicken Broth, 2 cups
- Rice, 1 cup, cooked as per directions on package
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Use the leavings (the oil and fried bits left in the pan) from the Bone Suckin’ Chicken Livers. Bring the skillet to a medium low heat.
- Sprinkle the flour and Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning onto the leavings in the pan and stir with a fork making sure that the flour is mixed well.
- As the mixture thickens, add the chicken broth and continue to stir until the gravy is mixed well. Serve over rice. Recipe serves 4.