Bone Suckin’® Roasted Broccoli Recipe
Eating your veggies is easy with this delicious broccoli recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning and Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Broccoli Florets, 4 – 5 lbs. (2 very large bunches), cut into chunky florets
- Olive Oil, 5 Tbsp., plus 1 Tbsp. for after roasting
- Sea Salt, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper, 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic, 4 cloves, thinly sliced
- Lemon Zest, 1 tsp.
- Lemon Juice, 1 whole lemon juiced
- Pine Nuts, 1/4 cup, toasted
- Parmesan Cheese, 1/3 cup, grated
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt, pepper and Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning and Rub.
- Place broccoli florets on a baking sheet along with sliced garlic. Roast the florets in oven for 20 to 25 minutes; the tips of the florets should be browned.
- After florets are roasted, place them in a medium bowl and toss with lemon zest, lemon juice, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese and 1 Tbsp. of olive oil. Recipe serves 4.