Bone Suckin’® Roasted Potato & Squash Salad Recipe
Try this unique Roasted Potato & Squash Salad recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Side, Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Fingerling Potatoes, 1½ lbs., sliced in half
- Delicata Squash, 2 medium, sliced in half, seeded and cut into half moons, ¼ inch thick
- Olive oil, 4 Tbsp.
- Baby Arugula, 8 oz.
- Pomegranate Seeds, 1 cup, from 1 pomegranate
- Feta Cheese, 1 cup, crumbled
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 1 Tbsp.
- Shallots, 2 Tbsp., minced
- Lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Champagne Vinegar, 2 Tbsp.
- Honey, 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F.
- In a resealable bag, place the potatoes, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub. Shake to coat the potatoes. Spread the potatoes onto a baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes.
- In the same resealable bag, place the squash, 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Shake to coat the squash. Spread the squash onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, blend together lemon juice, vinegar, Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, honey and shallots. Slowly add olive oil until all of the ingredients are emulsified.
- In a large bowl, place the roasted vegetables, arugula, half of the feta cheese and half of the pomegranate seeds. Drizzle half of the dressing over the contents of the bowl and toss to coat. Place the salad onto a large platter and top with the remaining feta and pomegranate seeds. Lightly drizzle with remaining dressing. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!
Try this unique salad recipe.