Bone Suckin’® Roasted Salmon, Crispy Potatoes & Broccoli Recipe
Author: Bone Suckin’® Sauce
Recipe type: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 1½ tsp.
- Broccoli, 1 large head, cut into small florets (about 6½ cups)
- Sweet Potatoes, 1 pound, cut into ⅛ inch slices (rounds)
- Red Onion, 1 large, cut into ¼ inch thick wedges
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Kosher Salt
- Salmon Fillet, 1½ pounds, skinless, cut into 4 pieces
- Mayonnaise, ¼ cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic, ½ small clove, mashed into a paste
- Heat oven to 450˚. Place broccoli florets, sweet potato rounds, and red onion wedges on rimmed baking sheet. Toss together with olive oil, ½ tsp. salt, ¼ tsp. pepper, and ½ tsp. Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Spread out in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
- Season salmon with ¼ tsp. each salt and pepper and 1 tsp. Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Place salmon on top of vegetables and put back in oven. Roast until vegetables are golden brown and tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dash of Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve with salmon and vegetables.
Buy Now – Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub >>