Bone Suckin’® Roasted Salmon, Crispy Potatoes & Broccoli Recipe
Don’t stop with just the salmon, Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub is excellent on vegetables too!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 1 1/2 tsp.
- Broccoli, 1 large head, cut into small florets (about 6 1/2 cups)
- Sweet Potatoes, 1 pound, cut into 1/8 inch slices (rounds)
- Red Onion, 1 large, cut into 1/4 inch thick wedges
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Kosher Salt
- Salmon Fillet, 1 1/2 pounds, skinless, cut into 4 pieces
- Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 1 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1/2 small clove, mashed into a paste
- Heat the oven to 450˚ F. Place the broccoli florets, sweet potato rounds, and red onion wedges on a rimmed baking sheet. Toss together with olive oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and 1/2 tsp. Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Spread out the vegetables in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
- Season the salmon with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper and 1 tsp. Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Place the salmon on top of the vegetables and put back in the oven. Roast until the vegetables are golden brown and tender and the salmon is opaque throughout. This should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, and a dash of Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve with salmon and vegetables.
It’s not just for fish, Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub is excellent on vegetables too!