Bone Suckin’® Roasted Tomato & Brie Cheese Dip Recipe
This roasted tomato & brie cheese dip recipe is absolutely amazing! It is extremely flavorful!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 8-10
- Category: Dip, Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 3 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, ¼ cup
- Tomatoes, 5 large, wedged and seeded
- Sunflower Oil, ¼ cup (any neutral oil will do)
- Balsamic Vinegar, 1 Tbsp.
- Basil, ¼ cup, cut into very thin strips
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz., softened
- Brie, 8 oz., rind removed and softened
- Baguette, 1, sliced, brushed with olive oil and toasted
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ F. Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet, sliced side up.
- In a small bowl, mix together Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, oil and balsamic vinegar. Pour over the tomato wedges. Roast the wedges in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Rough chop the roasted tomatoes, after letting them cool, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the softened cheeses together well with 1 tablespoon of Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub and basil. Spoon the cheese mixture into individual ramekins (3 to 4 that are ¾ cup,) topping each one with a spoonful of roasted tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350˚ F. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with toasted baguette slices. Recipe serves 8 to 10. Enjoy!
This dip recipe is absolutely amazing! It is extremely flavorful!