Bone Suckin’® Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe
This recipe is packed with vegetables and flavor!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side, Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Red Grape Tomatoes, 8 oz., cut in half
- Yellow Grape Tomatoes, 8 oz., cut in half
- Zucchini, 1 cup, chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper, ½ cup
- Onion, 1 cup, diced
- Mushrooms, 1 cup, roughly chopped
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Angel Hair Pasta, 1 lb., cooked
- Basil for garnish
- Grated Parmesan to taste
- Place vegetables in a resealable bag and drizzle olive oil over them. Add Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub to bag and shake, coating well.
- Pour vegetables onto a baking sheet. Bake at 400 ˚ for 30 minutes, stirring vegetables occasionally.
- Serve over pasta, garnish with basil and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese to taste. Recipe serves 6.