Bone Suckin’® Salmon Salad Recipe
One of the best salad recipes!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Entree, Salad
- Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Salmon Fillet, 1 lb.
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Spring Mix, 1 bag
- Tomatoes, 8 oz., red and yellow, diced
- Potatoes, ½ lb., quartered and roasted*
- Avocado, 1, peeled, seeded and diced
- Cucumber, ½ , sliced
- Dressing of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Before cooking food, pour olive oil in a medium casserole dish and swirl dish around to coat the bottom.
- Put salmon in a resealable plastic bag with 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’ Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Shake and coat salmon well with seasoning.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in dish and bake for 15 minutes. Let salmon cool.
- On four dinner plates or six salad plates, divide spring mix, tomatoes, potatoes, avocado and cucumber. Crumble baked salmon generously on top of each salad. Serve with your favorite dressing. Recipe serves 6 as a salad or 4 for dinner.
*Potatoes quartered and roasted at 350˚ for 45 minutes, with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper.