- Before cooking food, preheat the oil, in a sauté pan, to medium high.
- Cut the scallops through the middle against the grain, but not all the way through. In a resealable bag, pour in Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Add the scallops to the bag and gently coat thoroughly.
- Open up the scallop in the middle and tuck the basil leaf inside.
- Sear the scallops in a pan for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve warm on a plate or a bed of mixed greens. Recipe serves 4 as a side or 2 as a meal. Enjoy!