Bone Suckin’® Seared Lamb Chops Recipe
A quick and easy Seared Lamb Chops recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Lamb Chops, 4, frenched (fat trimmed)
- Olive Oil, 3 Tbsp.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ F.
- In a resealable bag, place the lamb chops and Bone Suckin’®Steak Seasoning & Rub. Shake the bag to coat the chops well.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet to medium high.
- Lay the chops in a skillet and sear for 4 minutes per side. Lamb should have a nice brown, crusty finish.
- Finish the chops in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes for a medium well chop. Recipe serves 2. Enjoy!
A quick and easy recipe!