Bone Suckin’® Seasoned Rice Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Seasoned Rice makes a great side dish!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Long Grain Rice, 1 cup
- Chicken Broth, 2 cups
- Onion, 1 cup, diced
- Red Bell Pepper, ½ cup, diced
- Before cooking food, pour the chicken broth into a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the rice, Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, pepper and onion; stir well.
- Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and cook the rice for 20 minutes. Recipe serves 4.
Bone Suckin’® Seasoned Rice is a great side dish recipe!