Bone Suckin’® Seasoned Salmon Recipe
Easy, Delicious Seasoned Salmon Recipe with our Seafood Seasoning & Rub
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Salmon Fillet, 1 lb.
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Before cooking food, pour olive oil in a medium casserole dish and swirl the dish around to coat the bottom.
- Put the salmon in a resealable plastic bag with 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub. Shake and coat the salmon well with seasoning.
- Place the salmon, skin side down, in a dish and bake for 15 minutes. Recipe Serves 2.
- Serve with Bone Suckin’® Salmon Mustard Sauce. see below for recipe