Bone Suckin’® Seasoned Scallops Recipe
Quick and delicious seasoned scallops recipe!
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 9 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 2 tsp.
- Ground Cumin, 1/2 tsp.
- Sea Scallops, 1 lb. (about 12)
- Butter, 2 Tbsp., divided
- White Wine or Chicken Broth, 1/2 cup
- Before cooking the food, in a small bowl, combine the Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, cumin, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/8 tsp. pepper. Pat the scallops dry with paper towels. Rub or dip the scallops with seasoning. In a large, heavy skillet, over medium heat, melt 1 tsp. butter.
- Cook the scallops 2 minutes on each side or until they are golden and opaque. Remove from the skillet and keep warm. Add wine or broth to the skillet, stirring to loosen any browned bits from the pan. Bring to a boil. Cook until the liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the remaining butter until it is melted. Serve with scallops. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!