Bone Suckin’® Seasoning Beef Ribs Recipe
Great beef rib recipe using our new Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Beef Ribs, 2 racks
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Score ribs in a diamond pattern on back and front. Using 2 tablespoons per rack, rub Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub into meat on both sides of rack. Cut rack of ribs in half.
- Line a baking sheet with enough aluminum foil to completely cover ribs and crimp sides to seal the foil.
- Bake in oven for 3 hours covered and 15 minutes uncovered at the end of cooking time. Recipe serves 4.