Bone Suckin’® Seasoning Beef Ribs Recipe
A great beef ribs recipe using our Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Beef Ribs, 2 racks
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Score the ribs in a diamond pattern on the back and front. Using 2 tablespoons per rack, rub Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub into the meat on both sides of the rack. Cut the rack of ribs in half.
- Line a baking sheet with enough aluminum foil to completely cover the ribs and crimp the sides to seal the foil.
- Bake in the oven for 3 hours covered and 15 minutes uncovered at the end of cooking time. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
A great beef rib recipe using our Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub!