Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning Burger Recipe
This delicious burger recipe features Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning, 3 Tbsp.
- Ground Beef (90/10), 1 ½ lb.
- Ground Beef (80/20), 1 ½ lb.
- Hamburger Buns, 6
- Optional Toppings: Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickles
- Preheat an oiled grill to medium high.
- In a medium bowl, place the ground beef and add the Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning. With your hands, mix the ground beef & Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning together well and form hamburger patties.
- Place burgers on hot grill and do not touch them for 5 minutes. Turn burgers over with tongs and cook for additional 3 to 5 minutes. Serve on bun with desired toppings. Top with Bone Suckin’ Sauce or Bone Suckin’ Mustard! This is the perfect burger. Recipe yields 6 burgers.
This delicious burger recipe features the Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub!