Bone Suckin’® Sesame Salmon Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Salmon fillets, 4, (6 oz. each)
- Black Sesame Seeds, 4 Tbsp.
- White Sesame Seeds, 4 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/4 cup
- Heat a large skillet with olive oil to medium high. Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a medium bowl combine Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub and black and white sesame seeds. Dredge salmon fillets, meat side down, in the Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub and sesame seed mixture, making sure that the fish is thoroughly coated.
- Sear the salmon seed-side down in skillet for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Turn fillet over and cook for 5 more minutes. Depending on the thickness of the fillet, it will probably need to be finished off in the oven. If the fillet is a little rare for your taste, place fillet on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and cook in the oven for 5 more minutes.
This pairs well with Bone Suckin’ Yaki Soba Noodles and Bone Suckin’ Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes.