Bone Suckin’® Shrimp & Pasta Salad Recipe
This recipe makes a great side dish at any summer gathering!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree, Side
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1 cup
- Medium Shrimp, 1 lb., peeled and deveined
- Whole Wheat Bow Tie Pasta, 1 lb.
- Avocado, 2, peeled and cubed
- Green Onion, 1 bunch, both green and white parts, chopped
- Feta Cheese, 1 cup, crumbled
- Roma tomato, 2, seeded and chopped
- Flat Leaf Parsley, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Before cooking food, marinate shrimp for at least an hour in Bone Suckin’ Sauce. Grill for two minutes per side. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain, but do not rinse pasta. Place hot pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add avocado, green onions, feta, tomatoes, parsley and shrimp. Whisk together lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over warm pasta. Toss to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper. This salad can be served warm or cold. Recipe serves 6 to 8.