Bone Suckin’® Shrimp & Pasta Salad Recipe
This Shrimp & Pasta Salad recipe makes a great side dish at any summer gathering!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree, Side
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1 cup
- Medium Shrimp, 1 lb., peeled and deveined
- Whole Wheat Bow Tie Pasta, 1 lb.
- Avocado, 2, peeled and cubed
- Green Onion, 1 bunch, both green and white parts, chopped
- Feta Cheese, 1 cup, crumbled
- Roma tomato, 2, seeded and chopped
- Flat Leaf Parsley, 1/2 cup, chopped
- Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/4 cup
- Garlic Infused Olive Oil, 1/3 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Before cooking the food, marinate the shrimp for at least an hour in Bone Suckin’® Sauce. Grill for two minutes per side. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain, but do not rinse the pasta. Place the hot pasta in a large mixing bowl. Add the avocado, green onions, feta, tomatoes, parsley and shrimp. Whisk together with lemon juice and olive oil and drizzle over warm pasta. Toss to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper. This salad can be served warm or cold. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!