Bone Suckin’® Shrimp Scampi Recipe
If you love shrimp scampi, this is the Shrimp Scampi recipe for you!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 4 mins
- Total Time: 14 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Medium Shrimp, 1 lb., peeled, deveined and tail on
- Lemon, 1, juiced
- Butter, 4 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1 tsp., minced
- Parsley, 1/4 cup
- Linguini, 4 cups, cooked
- Before cooking food, heat butter and oil in a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Place the shrimp and Bone Suckin’® Seafood Seasoning & Rub in a resealable bag and shake to coat the shrimp.
- Add the shrimp and garlic to the skillet. Let the shrimp cook for 2 minutes per side. Turn off the heat, add lemon juice and parsley to skillet and stir. Ladle the shrimp and sauce over the pasta. recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
If you love shrimp scampi, this is the recipe for you!