Bone Suckin’® Skewered Shrimp & Scallops Recipe
These Skewered Shrimp & Scallops are an easy seaside grilling recipe. Guaranteed to please!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 8 oz.
- Shrimp, 2 dozen, peeled and deveined, tail on
- Scallops, 1 dozen
- Wooden Skewers, 20, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- Before cooking the food, prepare the grill to a medium high setting.
- Double skewer the shrimp and scallops, 3 to 4 scallops per skewer and 6 shrimp per skewer. This way the shrimp and scallops are stabilized and do not flip. Brush the shrimp and scallops liberally with Bone Suckin’® Sauce.
- Place the Shrimp on the grill. Grill the shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Grill the scallops for 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on how large they are. Serve over salad, pasta or rice. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!