Bone Suckin’® Skewered Tuna with Oranges and Onions Recipe
This Tuna with Oranges and Onions is a colorful, flavorful summer grilling recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 4 Tbsp., divided
- Fresh Tuna, 1 1/2 lb.
- Navel Orange, 2, 1 juiced and 1 cut into 16 wedges
- Red Onion, 1, cut into 16 wedges
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice, 2 Tbsp.
- Rosemary, 1 Tbsp., finely chopped
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Jasmine Rice, 4 cups, cooked
- Before cooking the food, soak the bamboo skewers in a shallow bath of water for 15 minutes or more.
- Cut the tuna into 1 1/2 by 1 inch chunks.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary. Gently toss in and coat the tuna chunks and orange and onion wedges in bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Thread an onion wedge, tuna chunk and orange wedge twice per skewer. Place the skewers on a large baking sheet. Broil the skewers for 4 minutes per side (tuna will be red to very pink which is how tuna is served. However, broil 2 to 3 minutes longer for well done.) Place the skewers on top of rice and drizzle with the remaining Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce. Recipe Serves 4. Enjoy!