Bone Suckin’® Slow-Cooked Venison Tenderloin Recipe
This Venison Tenderloin is an easy, big game barbecue, slow cooker recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Sauce, 1, 16 oz. jar
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Venison Tenderloin, 1
- Red Wine, ½ cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a skillet with olive oil, turn the heat to medium high and sear the meat for 1 minute on all sides.
- Pour Bone Suckin’® Sauce and wine into a slow-cooker and stir. Place the tenderloin in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours. Slice and serve with sauce drizzled over the meat. Recipe Serves 4-6. Enjoy!