Bone Suckin’® Soba Noodle Salad Recipe
This recipe packs hot flavor into a cool pasta salad.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 38 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 3 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Rice Vinegar, 1/3 cup
- Sunflower Oil, 1/3 cup
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Mixed Summer Veggies, 8 cups, cut in matchstick pieces (carrots, cucumbers, peppers, etc.)
- Buckwheat Soba Noodles, 8 oz.*
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk first five ingredients together in a large bowl. Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, for 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain noodles and rinse under cold water to cool them. Add noodles to vegetable mixture and toss, coating noodles with dressing. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Recipe serves 6.
*Not all soba noodles are 100% gluten free. Check package label before purchasing.
Bone Suckin’ Yaki is a great stir fry sauce!