Bone Suckin’® Soba Noodle Salad Recipe
This Soba Noodle Salad recipe packs hot flavor into a cool pasta salad.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 38 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 3 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Rice Vinegar, 1/3 cup
- Sunflower Oil, 1/3 cup
- Toasted Sesame Oil, 1 Tbsp.
- Mixed Summer Veggies, 8 cups, cut in matchstick pieces (carrots, cucumbers, peppers, etc.)
- Buckwheat Soba Noodles, 8 oz.*
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Whisk the first five ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, for 6 to 8 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain the noodles and rinse under cold water to cool them. Add the noodles to the vegetable mixture and toss, coating the noodles with dressing. Add sea salt and pepper to taste. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!
*Not all soba noodles are 100% gluten free. Check package label before purchasing.
Bone Suckin’®Yaki® is a great stir fry sauce!