Bone Suckin’® Squash and Crab Bisque Recipe
This Squash and Crab Bisque is a rich and creamy crab soup recipe!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 2 tsp.
- Butter, 6 Tbsp.
- Carrot, 1 grated
- Onion, 1 large minced
- Garlic Clove, 1 minced
- Patty pan Squash or Medium Yellow Squash, grated
- Chicken Broth, 4 cups, reduced sodium
- Crabmeat, 1 lb., pieces and shell removed
- All Purpose Flour, 1/2 cup
- Heavy Cream, 2 cups
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the Carrot, Onion and Garlic and cook until tender, for 10 minutes. Add the chicken broth, stir and bring to a simmer. Add the crabmeat , Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub and cook over low heat.
- While the soup cools, mix together the flour and cream to make a paste and mix well. Add the paste to the soup mixture, making sure the soup is not too hot. (The cream can curdle if the heat is too high.) After the flour/cream mixture is added, stir. While cooking the food, the soup will thicken as the paste dissolves in the soup. Increase the heat to a simmer and serve. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!