Bone Suckin’® Steak Fingers with Gravy Recipe
This recipe will make the best country fried steak you’ve ever had!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Method: Fry
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Cube Steak, 2 lbs., cut into 1 inch strips
- All Purpose Flour, 1 cup, plus 2 Tbsp.
- Eggs, 3
- Milk, 1/3 cup
- Beef Broth, 1 cup, plus a little more if needed
- Grapeseed Oil, 2 cups
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine flour and 3 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub in a shallow bowl. In another bowl, whisk milk and eggs together.
- Heat oil to medium high in a skillet or frying pan.
- Dredge meat in flour, dip floured meat in egg/milk mixture and finally dredge again in flour.
- Fry 4 to 5 strips of steak at a time, until golden brown on both sides. Remove from pan and place on paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Drain all but ¼ cup of oil from skillet, add 2 tablespoons of flour and 1 tablespoon of Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub. Whisk oil and flour/ Seasoning & Rub mixture together, until it becomes pasty. Add beef broth and whisk well. Add more broth, a little at a time, to thin gravy if needed.
- Serve with a salad and use the gravy as a dipping sauce or serve over rice. Recipe serves 6.