Bone Suckin’® Steak Fries Recipe
Homemade steak fries recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Russet Potatoes, 3 large, skin on and sliced in 1 inch strips
- Olive Oil, ¼ cup
- Heat olive oil to medium high, in a large skillet.
- Cook the potatoes in batches for 5 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Place the potato slices on a paper towel lined plate and sprinkle liberally with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
Homemade fries recipe!