Bone Suckin’® Stir Fry with Spicy Yaki Sauce Recipe
Bone Suckin’ Yaki is an outstanding stir fry sauce!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Entree
- —–Stir Fry—–
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki, 1/2 cup
- Sesame Oil, 7 Tbsp.
- Chicken Breast, 2, sliced into thin slivers (may use beef or seafood)
- Cabbage, 2 cups, sliced thinly
- Onion, 1/2 cup, diced
- Bean Sprouts, 1 cup
- Mushrooms, 8 oz., sliced
- Carrots, 1/2 cup, shredded
- Soba Noodles, 1, 8 oz. box* (or angel hair pasta)
- Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce, 1 cup
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Scallions, 2 Tbsp., sliced thinly
- Stir Fry: Marinate chicken in 1/2 cup of Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce for 10 minutes or longer, if so desired.
- In a stockpot, cook soba noodles according to package instructions. Drain in colander, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and toss noodles. To keep noodles warm, refill stockpot with some water and heat to a simmer, putting the colander with noodles over the pot.
- While noodles are cooking, pour 3 tablespoons of sesame oil into a large skillet and heat to medium-high. Add chicken and stir fry for 10 minutes, constantly stirring to cook chicken evenly. Take chicken out of skillet and set aside in a bowl.
- Add 3 more tablespoons of sesame oil to skillet. Begin adding vegetables to skillet and turn them to cook evenly. Vegetables should be stir fried to a crispy tender, about 15 minutes. Add chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Sauce: In a medium bowl or pitcher, combine Bone Suckin’ Yaki Sauce and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce. Top with scallions.
- Serve this delicious stir fry on a bed of soba noodles. Top it off with a drizzle of Spicy Yaki Sauce. Recipe serves 2.
*Soba Noodles can be found in the Asian section of your grocery store. They are rich in vitamins.