Bone Suckin’® Stuffed Jalapeños Recipe
A fiery, delicious stuffed jalapeños recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 10-12
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Jalapeños, 20
- Onion, 1/2 cup, finely diced
- Cream Cheese, 8 oz., softened
- Preheat the oven at 375˚ F. Before cooking the food, cut the jalapeños in half, length wise, leaving the stems on. With a spoon take the seeds and the white membranes out of the jalapeños and throw them away.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, onion and Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub together. Scoop the cream cheese mixture out and stuff the jalapeños.
- Place the jalapeños on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes. Sprinkle a little amount of Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub onto the hot jalapeños for color. Recipe serves 10 to 12. Enjoy!