Bone Suckin’® Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Torte Recipe
Elegant party recipe!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 10
- Category: Appetizer
- Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub, Hot, 1 Tbsp.
- Goat Cheese, 10 oz.
- Ricotta Cheese, ¼ cup
- Dried Basil, 1 tsp.
- Dried Oregano, 1 tsp.
- Dried Parsley, 1 tsp.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto, 1 cup, see recipe
- Basil Pesto, 1 cup, see recipe
- Toasted Pine Nuts, ½ cup
- Spray a 16 ounce container or soup bowl with a nonstick cooking spray. Cover the bottom of the container with pine nuts and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine goat cheese, ricotta, basil, oregano and parsley and mix well.
- With a spoon, scoop the some of the cheese mix out and press down on top of the pine nuts, make sure to cover the pine nuts with about 1/4 inch of cheese mixture and pat down smooth. Layer over cheese mixture with sun-dried tomato pesto, then a thin layer of pine nuts. After that is patted down add another layer of cheese mixture, then add a layer of basil pesto and a thin layer of pine nuts. Use the cheese mixture for the final layer with the rest of the pine nuts. If you are using a 16 ounce plastic container, it helps to tap the container gently on the counter, to settle all of the ingredients, if you are using a ceramic bowl, tap with your hand.
- Refrigerate the container until you are ready to serve. Then place the plate you would like to serve the torte on, over the top of the container and flip it! Place the crackers of your choice around the torte and serve. Recipe serves 10.