Bone Suckin’® Sunday Pot Roast Recipe
Bone Suckin’® Sunday Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food recipe!
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours
- Yield: 8
- Category: Entree
- Method: Slow Cooker/Insta Pot
- Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub
- Beef Roast, 3 lbs.
- Mushroom Soup, 18 oz., gluten free
- Red Potatoes, 6, small
- Turnips, 6 large, peeled and cut into chunks
- Onions, 2 large, cut into chunks
- Celery, 3 ribs, cut into 1″ pieces
- Carrots, 3 large, peeled and cut into 1″ chunks
- Red Wine, 2 cups
- Place the roast into the slow cooker. Cover all sides of the roast generously with Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub. Spoon soup over the seasoned roast.
- Place vegetables on and around the roast. Pour wine around the sides making sure not to wash the seasoning off the roast. Sprinkle the vegetables with more Bone Suckin’® Steak Seasoning & Rub.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours or until the meat is fork tender.
- Remove the beef and most of the vegetables. With a potato masher, mash some of the soft veggies into the juices in the slow cooker. This makes the best gravy! Pour this over the meat and the vegetables and serve. Serves 8
- Enjoy! Great slow cooker pot roast recipe !
This is the ultimate comfort food recipe!