Bone Suckin’® Sweet Potato Hashbrowns Recipe
Add this recipe to your brunch!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Sweet Potatoes, 1 1/2 lbs., peeled and diced
- Russet Potato, 1 large, peeled and diced
- Bacon, 3 slices, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 2 tsp., minced
- Red Bell Pepper, 1, diced
- Green Onions, 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
- Sea Salt, 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper, 1/2 tsp.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add bacon to skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Add garlic to skillet with bacon, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub over bacon and garlic. Add in red bell pepper and onions, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, salt and pepper and increase heat to medium-high. Cook for an additional 7 minutes, stirring potatoes as they cook. Recipe serves 6.