Bone Suckin’® Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
This Sweet Potato Salad is a sweet, simple spin on potato salad recipes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Side
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Sweet Potatoes, 4 lb., peeled and cubed
- Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup
- Curry Powder, 1 tsp.
- Green Onions, 3, chopped finely
- Dried Cranberries, 1 cup
- Salted Cashews, 1/2 cup
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F. On a pre-greased or parchment-lined baking sheet, spread the cubed sweet potatoes. Bake the sweet potatoes for 40 minutes; they should be firm, not mushy.
- In a large bowl, blend together Bone Suckin’® Sweet/Spicy Mustard, mayonnaise and curry powder. Toss in the sweet potato cubes, green onions, dried cranberries and salted cashews. Stir all of the ingredients together and chill for at least 2 hours, before serving. Recipe serves 6. Enjoy!