Bone Suckin’® Talleggio and Arugula Pizza Recipe
Wonderful melding of flavors, make this pizza recipe a winner!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 4-6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Pizza Dough (see recipe) or 1 ball of purchased Pizza Dough
- Talleggio Cheese, 12 oz.*
- Portabella Mushrooms, 3, sliced
- Arugula, 1 cup
- Olive Oil, 4 Tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place dough on a floured cutting board and roll out dough thinly. Transfer dough to fit a baking sheet (15×10) or pizza stone (16 in.). Cut the Talleggio cheese into thin slices and place onto dough. (The cheese does not have to cover the entire pizza, there will be gaps between the cheese, but cheese will melt covering gaps. Sprinkle Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub over dough and cheese. Place sliced mushrooms and brush entire pizza with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. If you like your pizza browned on top, turn on the broiler for 5 minutes more.
* Talleggio cheese may be found in some grocery stores, Fontina and Mozzarella are more readily available in most grocery stores and are good substitutes.