Bone Suckin’® Tangy Slaw Recipe
This Tangy Slaw is a twist on classic coleslaw salad recipes!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Side Salad
- Bone Suckin’® Sweet Spicy Mustard, 2 Tbsp.
- Earth Family Spicy Fiesta Dip Mix and Seasoning, 1 Tbsp.
- Sugar, 1 Tbsp.
- White Vinegar, 1 cup
- Sea Salt, 1 tsp.
- Celery Seed, 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil, 1/2 cup
- Green Cabbage, 1 head, shredded or chopped
- Red Cabbage, 1/2 head, shredded or chopped
- Carrots, 1 cup, shredded
- Onion, 1 medium, diced finely
- In a food processor or a blender, combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend for 3 minutes on high.
- In a large bowl, toss together cabbages, carrots and onions. Pour the dressing over the slaw and stir making sure to coat the slaw with the dressing. Chill over night in the fridge and serve. Recipe serves 8. Enjoy!