Bone Suckin’ Teriyaki Wings on the Grill
Bone Suckin’® Teriyaki Wings are great for before the big game or just a fun dinner!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 2 SERVINGS
- Category: Wings
- Cuisine: American
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, 13.25 oz bottle
- Chicken Wings, 12
- Marinate the chicken wings in Bone Suckin’® Yaki® for 1 hour or more in the fridge.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F. Make direct and indirect area by placing charcoal or wood on one side or using burners on one side of your gas grill.
- Place the wings on the preheated grill in the indirect area. Grill for 30 minutes.
- Flip the wings over and baste them with Bone Suckin’® Yaki®. Grill for 10 more minutes.
- Flip the wings over and baste them again with Bone® Suckin’ Yaki®.
- Grill for 10 more minutes or until done.
Great for before the big game or just a fun dinner!