Bone Suckin’ Teriyaki Wings on the Grill
Author: Bone Suckin’ Sauce
Recipe type: Wings
- Marinate chicken wings in Bone Suckin’ Yaki for 1 hour or more in the fridge.
- Preheat grill to 400 F. Make direct and indirect area by placing charcoal or wood on one side or using burners on one side of your gas grill.
- Place wings on the preheated grill in the indirect area. Grill for 30 minutes.
- Flip wings over and baste with Bone Suckin’ Yaki. Grill for 10 more minutes.
- Flip wings over and baste again with Bone Suckin’ Yaki.
- Grill for 10 more minutes or until done.
Bone Suckin’ Yaki >>> Buy Now