Bone Suckin’® Thai Cashew Chicken Recipe
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Thailand
- Bone Suckin’ Sauce, 1/2 cup
- White Meat Chicken, 1 cup
- Carrots, 1/4 cup, diced
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1 tsp., minced
- Chicken Stock, 1/4 cup
- Red Bell Pepper, 1/4 cup, julienned
- Green Bell Pepper, 1/4 cup, julienned
- White Onions, 1/4 cup, diced
- Scallion Stems, 2, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Pineapple Chunks, 1/4 cup
- Cashews, 2 Tbsp.
- Jasmine Rice, 1 cup, cooked
- Combine and blanch the chicken and carrots; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, chicken, carrots and chicken stock; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers, onions, scallions, pineapple and cashews; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add the Bone Suckin’ Sauce; toss to coat all ingredients and sauté 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy with Jasmine rice.