Bone Suckin’® Thai Drunken Yaki Noodles Recipe
These Drunken Yaki Noodles are a Delicious Thai Recipe!
- Yield: 2-3
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Thailand
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce, 1/2 cup
- White Meat Chicken, 3/4 cup
- Green Bean, 1/4 cup
- Rice Noodles, 2 cups
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Garlic, 1 tsp., minced
- Egg, 1
- Scallion Stems, 2, cut into 2 inch pieces
- White Onion, 1/4 cup, diced
- Bell Peppers, 1/2 cup, diced
- Fresh Basil Leaves, 1/2 cup
- Combine and blanch the chicken and the green beans. While the chicken and the green beans are blanching, cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until they are tender but still firm to bite, stirring frequently. Drain and combine the noodles, chicken and green beans in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and egg; sauté 30 seconds. Add the noodles, chicken and green beans and sauté for 30 seconds. Add scallions, onions, bell peppers and fresh basil; sauté 30 seconds. Add Bone Suckin’® Yaki® Sauce; toss to coat all of the ingredients. Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.