Bone Suckin’® Three Cheese Pizza Recipe
Easy, cheesy pizza recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Pizza Dough, 1 ball,
- Onion, 1 cup, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil, 5 Tbsp.
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, 10 oz., sliced ¼ in. thick rounds
- Goat Cheese, 8 oz. crumbled
- Parmesan, ½ cup, grated
- Grape Tomatoes, ¼ cup, sliced in half
- Fresh Basil, 1/8 cup, slivered (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place dough on floured surface and roll out about ¼ inch thick. Place rolled out dough on a baking sheet (10×15) or pizza stone (16in.).
- In a skillet on medium high, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toss in onions with Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub. Stir frequently and cook for 7 minutes or until onions are caramelized and dark brown in color. Set aside to cool 2 minutes.
- Place mozzarella slices on dough, followed by crumbled goat cheese. Spread caramelized onions over pizza. Add tomato halves and sprinkle the whole pizza with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10 minutes at 400˚, turn oven to broil and continue to bake for 5 additional minutes. Top with slivered bits of basil and serve. Recipe serves 6.