Bone Suckin’® Tomato Basil Soup Recipe
This recipe is perfect for a cold day!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Appetizer, Side
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 4 Tbsp.
- Diced Tomatoes, 2 (28 oz.) cans, preferably San Marzano
- Onions, 2 medium, diced
- Garlic, 6 cloves, roughly chopped
- Chicken Broth, 2 cups (can use Vegetable Broth to make vegetarian)
- Basil, 1 tsp., finely chopped
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup, room temperature
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil, over medium low heat, until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, add Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, onion, garlic, tomatoes and basil. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour contents into a stockpot and add chicken broth. Heat up to medium high for 10 minutes. Decrease heat to low and let soup simmer for 10 minutes. Carefully add cream to soup and stir. Reheat soup if necessary. Garnish with a basil leaf and shredded Asiago cheese, if desired. Salt and Pepper to taste. Recipe serves 6.