Bone Suckin’® Tomato, Watermelon and Feta Salad Recipe
Tomato, Watermelon and Feta Salad is a great summertime salad recipe!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Salad Recipes
- Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub, 1 Tbsp.
- Seedless Watermelon, 8 cups, cut into chunks
- Tomatoes, 2 lbs., ripe, cored and cut into chunks
- Sea Salt, 1 tsp.
- Red Wine Vinegar, 1 1/2 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil, 5 Tbsp.
- Basil, 3 Tbsp., finely chopped
- Feta Cheese, 1 cup, crumbled
- Almonds, 1/2 cup, sliced and lightly toasted
- Arugula, 4 cups (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the melon and tomatoes. Sprinkle with sea salt and Bone Suckin’® Seasoning & Rub. Let stand for 5 minutes. Add 4 Tbsp. of oil, vinegar, feta and basil to the mixture.
- Divide the arugula among the plates and drizzle the remaining oil over arugula. Top with the melon salad. Sprinkle with toasted almonds. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!
A great summertime salad recipe!