Bone Suckin’® Turkey Burger Recipe
Pair this Turkey Burger recipe with Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon of Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning with ground turkey. Make four patties from the ground turkey.
- Spread the second Tablespoon on a plate. Take the patties and coat on both sides with the seasoning on the plate.
- Cook the patties first on the stove top on medium heat using 1 Tablespoon of olive oil for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the patties in the oven and bake for 10 minutes and then flip and bake for additional 10 minutes.
- Serve on desired bread with cheese, Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish, lettuce and a slice of tomato or Bone Suckin’® Mustard. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!
Serve with Bone Suckin’® Cranberry Relish!