Bone Suckin’® Turkey Chili Recipe
This Turkey Chili recipe is good for you and tasty too!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Ground Turkey, 1 1/2 lbs., white or dark Meat
- Yellow Onion, chopped, 2 cups
- Celery, chopped, 3 cups
- Red Bell Pepper, chopped, 1 cup
- Fresh or Frozen Corn, 2 cups
- Frozen Creamed Corn, 2 cups
- Chicken Broth, 10 cups
- Butter, 2 sticks
- Garlic, 3 Tbsp., minced
- Black Beans, cooked, 2 cans
- White Beans, cooked, 1 cup
- Jalapeno, 1/2, chopped and seeded
- Oregano, 2 tsp., dried
- Corn Meal, 1/2 cup
- Cumin, 2 1/2 tsp., ground
- Coriander, 2 Tbsp., ground
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning and turkey. Cook on medium heat until just beginning to brown. Add onions, celery, red bell pepper, jalapeños and garlic. Stir and cook for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over turkey and vegetables, along with oregano, cumin, coriander and Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce; stir thoroughly.
- Pour in the chicken broth, creamed corn, and frozen corn; continue to stir. Turn the heat up to medium high and cook chili until it begins to bubble. Add beans and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook the chili for an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Salt and pepper chili to taste. This is wonderful topped with sour cream and cheese. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!