Bone Suckin’® Turkey Chili Recipe
This recipe is good for you and tasty too!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 50 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 2 tsp.
- Ground Turkey, 1 1/2 lbs., white or dark Meat
- Yellow Onion, chopped, 2 cups
- Celery, chopped, 3 cups
- Red Bell Pepper, chopped, 1 cup
- Fresh or Frozen Corn, 2 cups
- Frozen Creamed Corn, 2 cups
- Chicken Broth, 10 cups
- Butter, 2 sticks
- Garlic, 3 Tbsp., minced
- Black Beans, cooked, 2 cans
- White Beans, cooked, 1 cup
- Jalapeno, 1/2, chopped and seeded
- Oregano, 2 tsp., dried
- Corn Meal, 1/2 cup
- Cumin, 2 1/2 tsp., ground
- Coriander, 2 Tbsp., ground
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- In a large stock pot, melt butter. Add Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning and turkey. Cook on medium heat until just beginning to brown. Add onions, celery, red bell pepper, jalapeños and garlic. Stir and cook for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle cornmeal over turkey and vegetables, along with oregano, cumin, coriander and Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce; stir thoroughly.
- Pour in chicken broth, creamed corn, and frozen corn; continue to stir. Turn heat up to medium high and cook chili until it begins to bubble. Add beans and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook chili for an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Salt and pepper chili to taste. This is wonderful topped with sour cream and cheese. Recipe serves 6 to 8.