Bone Suckin’® Turkey Lentil Soup with Spinach Recipe
Good and easy recipe!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Soup, Entree
- Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Wild rice, 1/3 cup, uncooked
- Water, 2/3 cup
- Turkey, 2 cups, cooked and chopped
- Chicken Broth, 8 cups
- Olive Oil, 1 tsp.
- Onion, 1 large, minced
- Carrot, 1, chopped
- Lentils, 1 cup, dry
- Baby Spinach, 1, 10 oz. bag, torn
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a pot. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pot and sauté onion and carrot. Season with Bone Suckin’ Hiccuppin’ Hot Habanero Sauce, Bone Suckin’ Chicken Seasoning & Rub and cook onion and carrot until tender. Pour in chicken broth, mix in lentils and turkey and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in cooked wild rice and spinach. Continue cooking for 10 minutes. Serve hot with crusty bread. Recipe serves 8.