Bone Suckin’® Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers Recipe
This recipe is packed with vegetables and flavor !
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 mins
- Yield: 6
- Category: Entree, Main
- Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub, 2 Tbsp.
- Orange Bell Pepper, 3 (red or yellow are fine, too)
- Water, ½ cup
- Butter, 1 Tbsp.
- Mushrooms, 2 cups, roughly chopped
- Green Onion, ½ cup, chopped
- Red Bell Pepper, ¼ cup, diced
- Cooked Rice, 1 ½ cups
- Crumbled Feta Cheese, ½ cup
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise (retain stem if possible) and remove seeds. In a large pot, cook pepper halves in boiling water for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a skillet, on medium high, melt butter. Add mushrooms, green onions, diced peppers and 2 tablespoons of Bone Suckin’ Steak Seasoning & Rub. Stir and sauté vegetables for 5 minutes or until just tender. Pour ingredients from skillet into bowl with rice and stir well. Add feta cheese and stir.
- Spoon mixture into cavities of peppers. Place peppers onto greased baking sheet and bake at 350˚ for 25 minutes. Recipe serves 6.