Bone Suckin’® White Bean Soup Recipe
White Bean Soup is a good recipe for cold nights!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Entree, Soup
- Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning, 2 Tbsp.
- Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce, 1 tsp.
- Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp.
- Great Northern Beans, 1, 12 oz. bag (soaked in water overnight)
- Red Pepper, 1, diced
- Yellow Onion, 1, diced
- Ham Stock, 4 qt.
- Garlic, 1 Tbsp., minced
- Sausage, 4 links, cooked and sliced
- Flour, 4 Tbsp.
- In a large stockpot, heat olive oil to medium low. Add minced garlic, onion and red pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in sausage, Bone Suckin’® Chicken Seasoning and flour. Cook for 5 more minutes and stir well. Pour in the soaked beans and ham stock and stir well. The stock should thicken up. (If you prefer a thicker soup, add additional flour.)
- Bring the soup to a boil for 5 minutes, continuing to stir. Add Bone Suckin’® Hiccuppin’ Hot® Habanero Sauce and turn the heat to low or simmer.
- Cook, covered, for at least 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve it with crusty bread. Recipe serves 6 to 8. Enjoy!