Bone Suckin’ ®Yaki Ahi Tuna with Mango Salsa Recipe
Yaki Ahi Tuna is a great summer recipe!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 22 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Entree
- Tuna Steaks, Sashimi Grade, 4
- Olive Oil, 1 Tbsp
- Bone Suckin’® Yaki®, 1/2 cup
- Cilantro, 2 Tbsp., freshly chopped
- Garlic, 1 clove, minced
- Jalapeño, 1/2 teaspoon, fresh, diced
- Lime, 1, juice
- —–Mango Salsa—–
- Mangos, ripe, 3, small chunks
- Roasted Red Peppers, 2 Tbsp., chopped
- Garlic, small, 1 clove, minced
- Jalapeño, 1 fresh, diced
- Lime, 2, juice
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Before cooking the food, combine the Mango Salsa ingredients and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the marinade ingredients.
- Gently pierce the tuna steaks with a fork on both sides and place in a re-sealable bag. Pour the Marinade over the tuna and place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to a sauté pan and preheat over medium. Remove the tuna from the bag and place in the preheated sauté pan. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side depending on how you like your tuna prepared. While searing the tuna, add the remaining marinade to the pan. Remove the tuna from the pan and slice to 1/4 inch thick. Serve with Mango Salsa. Recipe serves 4. Enjoy!